Monday, April 28, 2008

GEZI ISTANBUL



GEZİ

On April 25th,I visited Gezi Istanbul located on Kemerburgaz,Istanbul street.Gezi is a mid-range restaurant but actually it is a cafe and patisserie.It has got wonderful cakes and chocolates.

I ordered a pizza.The waiters took my order very quickly.They were very friendly.In total it cost around 20YTL.

The restaurant was very clean.The food came not so quick or not so slow.If you like sweet and you're looking for a good restaurant,than I definitely recommend this restaurant.The foods are delicious.And if you have kids,you can leave your children in a playground in the building!!!:):)(upstairs)BY:BER!L DURALI

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am Katya. I like your article. I like Gezi Istanbul too. They have really good chocolates and cookies. Me and my mum always go there to drink a coffee and eat some great chocolates.

Katya 6-K

TVO--6J said...

hey you wrote good.I want to go and eat all the choclates but I'm not a glutton.

elif 6/j