Monday, April 28, 2008

SAHAN


On April 26th, I visited Sahan located on Kadıköy,Halk Caddesi. Sahan is a midrange restaurant.I ordered kebab named "Sahan Kebab". There are differences between kebab and Sahan Kebab. They built a fire at my table and cooked the kebab in front of me. In this menu there are onions, loquat fruits and some kebab things.The waiters took my order quickly. They're friendly and helpful. In total it cost around 20-25 YTL.


The restaurant was very clean. The food came quickly but not so much, because in this restaurant there are a lot of people. There is a playground in the restaurant. If you like kebab and if you have a child , I definitely recommend this restaurant to comfortable.



EZGİ AYDIN

2 comments:

TVO--6J said...

I think sahan is a good restaurant.maybe you can invite us to there.

elif 6/j

seril said...

i love sahan i sometimes go there. i have 1 brother when we go there my brother play in kidgarden